Duct Cleaning Special
Ensure tip-top AC unit performance, while improving your indoor air quality with our state of the art duct cleaning services!
- $50 OFF Duct Cleaning
- Cleans all kinds of dust, particles, and bio-growth in your ducts
- Competitively priced without compromising quality
Reme System & Free 1 Year Maintenance
Looking to improve the air quality in your house? Take advantage of this special!
- With your purchase of a Reme Halo Whole Home Air Purification System you will receive a complimentary year of maintenance!
- Free one year maintenance contract is a $169 value!
FREE 2nd Opinion
Take advantage of a FREE 2nd Opinion on major AC repairs and replacements!
- Don't be fooled into buying a new AC unit when all you need is a minor repair!
- You will love our honest, friendly and highly trained NATE certified technicians! No salespeople!
If your AC unit is down, let us help get you back up and running!
- 50% OFF your travel diagnostic fee for your first service call with us!
- Professional and friendly NATE certified technicians
- 24/7 customer service for all of your needs
- Air conditioning repair is our specialty. Our dedicated technicians have decades of combined experience in fixing ac units!
Get an exclusive discount on our maintenance program that can prevent costly HVAC unit failures
- $20 off preventative maintenance contract for first time customers
- Save big by having your unit perform at its peak and prevent costly failures!
Let's Save You Money
Your air conditioner plays a huge role when it comes to comfort in the state of Florida. With Summer approaching we want you to be ready. Summer brings blistering heat and rising temperatures that cause your ac unit to work harder and increase energy costs. This is especially the case with older equipment. As technology advances, air conditioners are getting more efficient. If your unit fails, you could be looking at expensive repairs, longer-than-normal wait times for service and an expensive replacement unit. You don’t have to experience these headaches however, the Spring and Fall seasons offer a unique opportunity for consumers.
During these times of the year, Air conditioning manufacturers offer unique rebates that allow you to save BIG on new equipment. Your energy company also may offer rebates for getting a more efficient unit! This new, more efficient AC unit also usually results in lower monthly electric bills! This is the best time of the year to replace your unit!
Another way to be proactive is to have preventative maintenance completed on your unit! By having a tech dispatched to your house to complete a thorough evaluation and cleaning of your system, you optimize your units efficiency, catch common problems early, and help get your unit ready for the Summer! Just like a car, your AC unit is a machine that needs maintenance to operate properly. Don’t wait until your unit fails, be prepared!
Don’t Wait! We are offering a limited time special for first time maintenance customers! If you live in the following areas we would love to serve you!